How To Get Lucky
Dave and Brad discuss the importance of "luck" in your creative success — and how you can increase the chances of that happening.
Dave and Brad discuss the importance of "luck" in your creative career — and how you can increase the chances of that happening.
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Dave Kellett gives advice on getting lucky
- When it's OK if your work changes over time
- When it's not OK when your work changes over time
- Eisner submissions are due!
- The dangers of mixing friends and business
- Brad and Dave talk about podcasts
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Brad Guigar is the creator of Evil Inc and the editor of Webcomics.com Dave Kellett is the creator of Sheldon and Drive.
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.